§1 SUBJECT MATTER OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Hotel Regulations are binding on the premises of Srebrny Dzwon Hotel and apply to all the Guests staying at the Hotel.
2. The Party lending the rooms is hereinafter referred to as "the Hotel", while the person renting a room is hereinafter referred to as "the Guest".
3. An employee of the Hotel reception is the Guest's guardian.
4. Hotel Regulations set out the terms of service, liability and the stay in the Hotel and constitute an integral part of the contract, entered into by making a reservation, by payment of an advance or the entire amount due for the stay or signing the registration card. Performing the above actions, the Guest confirms that they are familiar with and fully accept the terms of the Regulations and undertake to respect them.
5. The Hotel Regulations are available at the Hotel reception, in the information folder in each room and on the Hotel's website: www.srebrnydzwon.pl.
§2 HOTEL DAY
1. Accommodation in the Hotel, hereinafter referred to as "room", is rented for a day.
2. Check-in starts at 3 pm and ends at 12 am the following day.
3. If the Guest has not specified the duration of stay at the time of booking the room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day. 4. The Guest should make a request for extending the time of their stay at the reception no later than by 10 am on the last day of their stay. The Hotel may refuse to consider a request for prolonging the stay if all the accommodation (rooms) have been used or when the Guest fails to obey the regulations in force.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest's stay in the Hotel when no prior full payment for the existing stay haas been made.
6. Extension of a Hotel day requires an additional fee. During the high season, the charge for extending the Hotel day is PLN 30 / 1 hour. Detailed information on surcharges related to extending the Hotel day are available at the Hotel reception.
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
1. Reservations can be made online, by calling the Hotel reception or in person at Srebrny Dzwon Hotel.
2. After booking through Hotel reception, the Guest receives an e-mail with a preliminary reservation contract, which includes the reservation terms and conditions and the information necessary to make a deposit of 30% of the value of the stay. In case of reservations for 1 day, the deposit is 100% of the stay.
3. If the deposit is not registered in Hotel's bank account by the date set out in the preliminary agreement or is received later, the Hotel reserves the right to sell the room to another person and cancel the reservation. The amount equivalent to the deposit will be returned to the Guest's account within 7 days from the date of cancellation by the Hotel.
4. After making a deposit to the Hotel's bank account, the Guest receives a confirmation of the guaranteed reservation by e-mail.
5. When the Guest makes a cancellation of the guaranteed reservation more than 30 days before the beginning of their stay, the Hotel returns the amount equivalent to the deposit, 29 - 14 days before the start of the stay, the Hotel returns 50% of the amount equivalent to the deposit.
6. When a reservation is made at a time too short to perform banking operations required for payment of the deposit, before the date of planned arrival: e-mail correspondence from the Guest will be treated as an order and will be subject to the applicable cancellation conditions, the Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the payment card or charge it with funds in the amount of 40% of the stay, treating this payment as a deposit.
7. The Guest is received at the Hotel when they show to the employee of the reception a means of identification with a photograph and sign the registration card.
8. The Hotel Guest is not allowed to transfer the room to a third party, even if the period of stay they have paid for has not expired.
9. Persons who are not registered with the Hotel may stay in the Hotel room from 7 am to 10 pm upon the invitation of the Hotel Guest. 10. The hotel may refuse to accept a Guest found in gross violation of the Hotel regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to Hotel property or that of other Guests, or have caused damage to the Hotel Guest, employee or other persons staying at the Hotel, or have otherwise disturbed a peaceful stay of Guests or the operation of the Hotel.
11. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accommodate a Guest without communicating reasons for this decision.
12. The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the payment card or charge the full amount of the stay during the registration process. 13. Should additional charges apply during the Guest’s stay, the Guest shall pay them no later than on the date of their departure.
14. Should the Guest leave the Hotel at the time specified in the contract of guaranteed reservation, the difference in the cost of the stay will not be refunded.
15. In the event of the Guest’s no-show at the Hotel on the date specified in the confirmation of the guaranteed reservation, the Hotel does not return the amount of the deposit paid.
§ 4 SERVICES
1. The Hotel provides services of a standard consistent with its category. In case of any quality concerns, please report them to the reception desk as soon as possible so that the Hotel staff can react immediately.
2. The Hotel is obliged to provide: conditions for full and unhindered rest, safety of stay and protection of personal data, professional and courteous performance of all services provided by the Hotel, cleaning of the room and necessary repairs of equipment in the absence of the Guest and in their presence only when they expresses such a wish, a different room, if possible, or to otherwise mitigate the inconvenience when the deficiencies of the room cannot be corrected.
3. At the Guest’s request, the Hotel shall provide the following services free of charge: providing information related to stay and travel, wake-up service at the appointed time, safekeeping money and valuables in the Hotel safe; still, their total value cannot exceed one hundred times the room rate, loaning an iron and ironing board, loaning Nordic Walking poles, loaning a bike.
4. At the Guest's request, the Hotel provides the following services for a fee: room service, document scanning and printing, renting a baby cot, carriage rides.
§ 5 HOTEL'S LIABILITY
1. The Hotel is liable for loss of or damage to items brought in by persons using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
2. The Hotel Guest should notify the reception desk of the occurrence of damage immediately after its discovery.
3. The Hotel shall not be liable for theft of money, theft, damage or destruction of securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value, if such items have not been deposited and placed in a Hotel safe.
4. In case of loss of the aforementioned items, the compensation shall not exceed the amount determined in accordance with the provisions of the Minister of Justice of 14 November 1964, No. 1, item 2, as amended. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept items of high value, large sums of money, items that pose a threat to safety, and large items that cannot be placed in the safe.
5. The Hotel is not responsible for damage and loss of a car or another vehicle belonging to the Guest.
6. The Hotel is not responsible for items left in the vehicle and live animals regardless of whether the vehicle was parked in the Hotel parking lot or outside the Hotel premises.
§ 6 GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY
1. Children under 13 years of age should be supervised by legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by children.
2. The Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices of the Hotel which have occurred through their fault or the fault of the Guests visiting them.
3. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest's payment card for any damage discovered after the Guest's departure, and in the case of lack of card data, the Hotel has the right to demand financial compensation from the Guest.
4. When any malfunction or damage occurs in the room, the Guest is obliged to inform the employee of the reception or floor service.
5. In case of violation of the provisions of the Rules, the Hotel may refuse to provide further services to the Guest who violates them. The Guest is obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the Hotel, pay for the stay and compensate for any damages and leave the Hotel.
6. For safety reasons, the Guest leaving the room should always close the window, turn off the taps and lock the door and return the keys to the reception.
7. The Hotel has a statutory right of pledge on items brought into the Hotel by the Guest in the event of delay or non-payment for the services rendered.
§ 7 RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT IN HOTEL
1. Personal items negligently left in the room by the Guest will be returned at the expense of the Guest to the designated address.
2. In the case of not receiving instructions from the Guest on returning the left items, the Hotel will store the items at the expense of the owner, for a period of three months, after which time they will become the property of the Hotel. Groceries will be stored for 24 hours.
§ 8 CURFEW
1. The Hotel requires night-time silence from 10 pm to 7 am the following day.
2. The behaviour of Guests and visitors to the Hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other Guests. The Hotel may refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this rule.
§ 9 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. Due to fire safety regulations, it is prohibited to use open fire in the room, e.g. candles, irons, electric and other similar devices that are not included in the room equipment.
2. The Hotel accepts animals for an additional fee and only in selected rooms. The owner of the animal is required to read and strictly comply with separate rules for animals in the Hotel. The rules can be found at the reception desk.
3. Guests can use the SPA area in line with additional regulations available at the reception desk and on the Hotel's website, which must be read and respected by the Guests.
4. Smoking of tobacco products is strictly prohibited in the Hotel. Should this ban be violated by the Guest, they will be charged with costs of room refreshment. In case the VAS is activated and the fire department arrives, the Guest will also be charged. In both cases the cost is PLN 500.
5. Possession and use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited in the Hotel. Should this ban be violated by the Guest, this fact will be reported to the Police and the Guest will have to immediately leave the Hotel without reimbursement for the shortened stay at the Hotel. 6. Storing dangerous items such as weapons, ammunition, flammable materials, illuminants, etc. in the Hotel rooms is prohibited.
7. The personal data of the Guests shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 for the purpose of providing Hotel services. The administrator of the personal data is ZEN GROUP limited liability company; 16 William Heerlein Lindley Street, 02-013 Warsaw, Poland; KRS 000074686; Capital 100,000; NIP 7010890832; Account number: 18 1930 1901 2810 0440 7210 0001.
8. Full information about personal data is annexed to these regulations and is available on www.srebrnydzwon.pl, in Hotel folders and at the reception desk.
9. Canvassing and door-to-door selling on the Hotel's premises is prohibited.
10. Making excessive noise on the Hotel's premises, generating unpleasant odours or performing other activities that interfere, harm or annoy other Guests of the Hotel is prohibited.
11. Guests are not allowed to make any changes in the Hotel rooms and their equipment, except for minor rearrangement of furniture and equipment, without compromising their functionality and Guests' safety.
12. The updated price list of Hotel services and fees is available at the Hotel reception.
13. Any complaints about the Guest’s stay should be submitted to the Hotel management in writing at the e-mail address: email@example.com
14. Court of jurisdiction competent to resolve disputes between the Guest and the Hotel is the court having jurisdiction over the premises of the Hotel.